These are used on your Lightroom Mobile app for pictures you take with your phone.
Save zip folder to files/dropbox/google drive on your phone.
- Open the Zip and save each of the DNG files to your camera roll (These might save as a blank white photo, don’t freak out!)
- Import each photo into LR Mobile
- Select each individual photo in LR
- Click the 3 little dots on the top right
- Select “create preset”
- Name the preset the same as file name ( AB 01, AB 02.. etc.)
- Save it under “user presets” or create your own folder
Repeat steps 4-8 for each of the presets and you are good to go!